Relatives of Enoch Hurley
William W Hurley
163. William W1 Hurley was born on 6 August 1824 at Greene County, Pennsylvania.67 He married Lucinda B Harris on 26 July 1846 at Meigs County, Ohio.68 He died on 11 March 1905 at Junction City, Kansas, at age 80.69 He was buried after 11 March 1905 at Highland Cemetery, Junction City, Kansas.
He immigrated circa 1840 to Pomeroy, Meigs County, Ohio.70 He appeared on the census of 1850 at Salisbury District, Pomeroy Town, Meigs County, Ohio; Occupation: Saddler. He lived in April 1854 at Middleport, Meigs County, Ohio.71 He was was elected an officer of the Pomeroy Free Masonic Lodge #164 on 19 November 1855 at Pomeroy, Meigs County, Ohio.72 He was Grand Master of the Pomeroy Lodge #164 between 1859 and 1860 at Meigs County, Ohio. He immigrated circa April 1866 to Morris County, Kansas.73 He appeared on the census of 1870 at Council Grove, Morris County, Kansas; occupation: a farmer with $4000 in real estate and $5400 in personal property. He appeared on the census of 1875 at Council Grove, Morris County, Kansas; occupation: Saddler with $0 real estate and $200 personal property. He immigrated in May 1876 to Junction City, Kansas. He was An Officer of the Masonic Order, Chapter and Union Lodge No. 7 and was an Officer of the Junction City Chapter No. 17 R. A. M. circa 1880.74 He appeared on the census of 1880 at Junction City, Davis County, Kansas; occupation: harness maker. He was opened the firm of Church & Hurley, manufacturers and dealers in harness, saddlery, ect... in 1881 at Junction City, Kansas.75 He appeared on the census of 1900 at Junction City, Geary County, Kansas.
Lucinda B Harris was born on 15 May 1826 at Coolville, Athens County, Ohio.76 She died on 29 November 1900 at Junction City, Kansas, at age 74. She was buried after 29 November 1900 at Highland Cemetery, Junction City, Kansas. Her married name was Hurley.
Known children of William W1 Hurley and Lucinda B Harris were as follows:
164. i. HORACE H.2 was born in April 1848 at Meigs County, Ohio. He married Jane Jennie Downing on 14 March 1871. He died on 13 September 1918 at at the residence of George Barker, Junction City, Geary County, Kansas, at age 70.
165. ii. GEORGE was born on 15 June 1850 at Pomeroy, Meigs County, Ohio. He married Mary Edwards, daughter of David A. Edwards and Francis Stickney, on 16 February 1879 at at the residence of W. P. Hall, Susanville, Lassen County, California. He died on 6 August 1880 at Susanville, Lassen County, California, at age 30. He was buried on 8 August 1880 at by the Masonic Order at Susanville Cemetery, California.
166. iii. UNKNOWN was born circa 1852.
167. iv. WILLIAM was born circa 1854 at Meigs County, Ohio. He married Johanna (Josie) Truitt on 19 September 1875 at Solano County, California. He died on 5 July 1878 at Morris County, Kansas. He was buried on 7 July 1878 at Downing Cemetery, Council Grove, Morris County, Kansas.
Created by The Genealogy Researcher